Vgate 12-Way Lead-Acid Battery AGM Post Terminal Ends Distribution Block Bus Bar to Connect 8AWG up to
4/0(XL) Wire for Tapered Top Post SAE/ DIN/ EN
Unlike other common brands of castings, the battery terminal clamps are machined from 6061 aluminum. In addition to high precision, it also has high toughness and good corrosion resistance
1) To neatening up wire installation and clean up cluttered battery terminals;
2) Coming in pairs (one positive, one negative) (+/-);
3) Details on 12 wire connectors as following:
Application for Following Batteries:
★ Battery Type: Lead Acid Battery (AGM, GEL, WET, MF and CA/CA);
★ Battery Post Type: SAE/ DIN/ EN (But JIS Pencil Post not Included);
★ Battery Brands:
Optima, XS Power, Trojan, PowerSonic, Odyssey, ACDelco, NorthStar, Antigravity, Shuriken, VMAX, MightyMax, Full Throttle, Delphi, Chrome, Kinetik, Yuasa, Exide, MotoBatt, Renogy, NPP, Deka, Battery Tender, Sail, FullRiver, ExpertPower, Rocket, JuiceBox, Energizer, Interstate, Stinger, Stealth, EnerSys Genesis, TalentCell, KMG, ExtraLink, TOBattery, LightCatcher Solar, Rolls Surrette, Private, ZIPP, Universal, Green Cell, ScalesPlus, LitePwr, Lixxon, Dongjin, TDR, Poover, TurboStart, Interceptor, Evelex, ProBat, Narada, Mandelli, Miady, Asaki and more other brands.
★ Battery Voltage:48V, 36V, 24V, 12V, 6V;
★ Battery for: Car, Caravan, Motorhome, RV, Bus, Truck, Pickup, Houseboat, Motorcycle, Forklift, Crane, Solar Power Bank and more others.
1) 1 X Positive Terminal;
2) 1 X Negative Terminal;
The steps below should be followed to ensure a smooth installation:
· If the battery pile head is not worn out, please operate as follows:
1. The battery terminal clamp can be placed directly at the battery pile head, and the screw of the pile head can be tightened, without using the thin shim attached with the product; Do not shake the product during screwing (In addition, please note that the terminal clamp must be placed at the bottom of the pile head, otherwise it cannot be tightened down.)
2. If it cannot be tightened down:
a) Completely loosen the screw of the pile head, let the clamp relax naturally, and then operate the above steps again;
b) If it still can not be tightened down according to the above steps, please lengthen the handle length of the hexagon wrench, and then operate according to the above steps. In order to ensure safety, the chuck of the product is pretty strong, and it is not easy to tighten down if the strength is not enough.
· If the battery pile head is worn out, please operate as follows:
1. Insert the thin shim attached with the product: put the thin shim close to the battery pile head, and then place the chuck; the thin shim can be placed around the pile head or stacked according to the actual needs; In addition, please increase or decrease the shim according to the wear degree of the pile head (Please be noted the shim is ultra-thin, do not hurt hands.)
2. Then follow Step 2 above.