1.Our products support popular software such as:BimmerCode/Torque/Forscan/JScan/Auto Doctor/OBD Fusion etc.,We only sell adapters to be compatible with these software, but some of the functions of the software or the software itself are not free, you need to pay additional fees to the software company
2.If your mobile phone is IOS, when you use BT4.0 Ver., please connect to BT directly in the software,Don't connect to BT in phone settings.If you are using MC BT version on Android, you need to press the switch first, and then search for BT：vlinker MC-Android
Vgate vLinker MC OBD2 Code Reader Functions:
1. USART data buffer up to 2K bytes, baudrate increased to 500Kbps. Even faster, more reliable, and more feature-rich than its predecessors.
2. OBD request byte up to 1024 bytes, can meet the needs of some special long frame communication.
3. Supports SW-CAN & MS-CAN protocols : Can access these proprietary GM & Ford networks in addition to the 5 standard OBD-II protocols.
4. BatterySaver technology : Innovative sleep function lets you leave it plugged in without danger of draining your car's battery.
5. Hacker-proof : Utilities a unique multi-layered link security mechanism, eliminating the risk of unauthorized access. TP transmission protocol , Ensure wireless communication security.
6. Superior compatibility : Works with more 3rd party apps & software than any other adapter.
7. Fully compatible with ELM's AT command set (ELM327, ELM329) and STN's ST command
SW-CAN & MS-CAN Support：
1.Engineered to accelerate performance over the Bluetooth link, Vgate vLinker MC is up to four times faster than before.
2.The Vgate vLinker MC Bluetooth OBD-II adapter provides access to SW-CAN & MS-CAN networks in addition to all legislated OBD-II protocols.
Why should I choose Vgate vLinker MC Bluetooth?
✔ Vgate vLinker MC series is the upgraded version of Vgate iCar pro, specifically for coding APP that requires large amount of data transmission.
✔ Supports SW-CAN & MS-CAN protocols - can access these proprietary GM & Ford networks in addition to the 5 standard OBD-II protocols.
✔ Vgate vLinker MC Bluetooth turns your Android or Windows mobile device, tablet, laptop, or PC into a sophisticated diagnostics tool and performance monitor. (Note: Not compatible with Apple iOS products).
✔ OBD request byte up to 1024 bytes, can meet the needs of some special long frame communication.
✔ USART data buffer up to 2K bytes, baud rate increased to 500Kbps. Even faster, more reliable, and more feature-rich than its predecessors.
✔ Fully compatible with ELM's AT command set (ELM327, ELM329) and STN's ST command set.
✔ Read & clear check engine light - Check diagnostic codes yourself and make informed repair decisions.
• Vehicle telematics
• Fleet management and tracking applications
• Usage-based insurance (UBI)
• OBD data loggers
• Automotive diagnostic scan tools and code readers
• Digital dashboards
Vgate vLinker MC Bluetooth Operation Steps - Android system
For Android Phone - For detailed steps, please refer to the instruction manual carefully to avoid operating errors.
# Android System Operation Steps:
1. Insert the product into the OBD interface of the car.
2. Turn ignition to Key On Engine Off Position.
3. Turn on Bluetooth on the phone.
4. After pressing the black button on the product, the device name can be found on the phone. (Important Operation)
5. Search for the device name "vLinker MC" and click Pair.
6. Enter the pairing code: 1234 . If the pairing is successful, you can open the APP to set up the connection.
* In the steps of APP operation, since different APPs have different setting and connection steps, please operate according to the relevant information on the APP's official website.
1 x Vgate vLinker MC BT3.0
1 x User manual